Lazy Oaf Autumn/Winter Lookbook 12/13
One of my absolute fav brands Lazy Oaf have just launched their new Autumn/Winter lookbook and its phenomenal!!
Lazy Oaf is such a fierce brand with patterns and colour EVERYWHERE so its perfect for eyecatching outfits! Heres the link to their website: http://www.lazyoaf.co.uk/
I have styled 4 looks with my top Lazy Oaf pieces from this collection to create some seriously major outfits:
1. This outfit is made up of the Lazy Oaf Touchy Crop Top and I am Sparta Skirt which are an amazing combo for a night out of booogggyyyiinng. Ive teamed it with chunky gold earrings, long gold chains and these super-woah white platforms! The skirt is a perfect level of high waistedness as it can cover up all those wobbly bits you want to hide. Black is also a really slimming colour and these white platforms will lenghten the leg even more for a HAWT look!
2. This second look is based on Lazy Oaf All Hail Leggings and Lazy Oaf Caesar Dressing Sweatshirt teamed with a token pink bandana (im obsessed!!), black heeled booties and major gold earrings! The leggings are an amazing statement and are very tight, sucking you in in all the right places for a super sleek look, paired with the pink bandana for that much need colour pop!
3. Number 3 outfit is super urban and sick with the Lazy Oaf In Da Hoof Jacket Black, jazzed up with the always necessary gold bling, a white flat cap and some fly white heels. The jacket is baggy and comfy, so we have spiced it up with the heels and chains to add a bit of flavour to the outfit. Plus white is excellent for showing off the newly acquired summer tan!
4. This outfit is perfect for a girly dinner and night out. The dress is really flattering boosted by the on trend monochrome look complete with chunky black heels and gold bling. The bucket hat is going to be huge this winter so jump ahead of the trend and werq one now!
What do you Babez think of these totally fierce looks? If you are lovin Lazy Oaf as much as me then head on down to their store tonight for this mega fun event of Oaf Licence:
Here is a list of all the clothing and accessories ive picked:
1. Lazy Oaf Touchy Crop Top- £25
2. Lazy Oaf I am Sparta Skirt- £45
3. Bolshie Platform Boots- £250 http://bolshie.bigcartel.com/
4. Gogo Philip Disney Chained Mickey Necklace- £20 http://gogophilip.com/collections/frontpage
5. Gogo Philip N Attached 2- £9 http://gogophilip.com/collections/frontpage
1. Lazy Oaf Caesar Dressing Sweatshirt- £65
2. Lazy Oaf All Hail Leggings- £45
3. Pink Bandana- Ebay
4. Claires Accessories Large Twist Oval Hoop Earrings- £7 http://www.claires.co.uk/jewellery/style/fcp-category/list?resetFilters=true
5. & Other Stories Lace Up Platforms- £55 http://www.stories.com/
1. Lazy Oaf In Da Hood- £75
2. Bolshie White on White Embroidered Alligator Snapback- £65 http://bolshie.bigcartel.com/
3. Topshop Limbo Buckle Platform Sandals- £75 http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/category/shoes-430/heels-458?bi=1&ps=200#pageSize=20&catalogId=33057&viewAllFlag=false&sort_field=Relevance&langId=-1&beginIndex=21&storeId=12556&parent_categoryId=208492&categoryId=208542
4. Gogo Philip N Hilton- £30 http://gogophilip.com/collections/frontpage
5. Gogo Philip N Tupac- £40 http://gogophilip.com/collections/frontpage
1. Lazy Oaf Sport Maxi Dress- £75
2. Kangol British Spey Hat- $130 http://www.kangolstore.com/made-in-england/british-spey.html
3. & Other Stories Platform Heels- £145 http://www.stories.com/
4. Claires Accessories Chunky Chain Multi Row Necklace- £14 http://www.claires.co.uk/jewellery/style/fcp-category/list?resetFilters=true